Name:
Location: West Texas, United States

Thursday, August 11, 2005

It is time. My first post to my first blog.

I'm excited. The blank form in front of me is full of promise, even to this 50+ grandma. Now where do I go and what do I do with it?

Let's see. The weather seems to be faily nice for a West Texas summer day. Rain is forcast for the weekend. Don't need too much rain or the cotton will spoil. We are not farmers, but you absolutley cannot live in this part of the country without personally knowing someone who farms cotton!

What else? The kids are fine. Jonathan and his wife and three wonderful little girls are basking in the sun in New Hampshire and Denine is busy chasing around her two little ones (and husband) in Katy, Tx. Don't need to worry about them.

Well, I guess it's to my art and that is what this is all about, anyway. Art- the very thing that does keep me going. My problem with art for some reason is when I am doing cool art I feel guilty thinking there is probably something else I need to be doing that's not quite as fun! So, I just need to get over that and do it!

Here's to art. I raise my coffee cup to you and wish you a very art-ful day,
Nancy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home