Name:
Location: West Texas, United States

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Three days in a row! Wow!

I got out into the garage yesterday with all the intentions in the world of actually doing some glass work. The only problem was, after a couple of months of stuffing things in the garage to get them out of my way and saying really intelligent things to myself, like-"Oh, I'll get that put away later", I ended up with more of a mess than I could handle. So, now that I have at least a path dug to the glass kiln and a small space I can work on, I can get a batch of glass in the kiln while I spend some time working on the rest of the garage.


More on the stArts program:
October was the shoe shrines. It was a small, but great class. We really got some good work done. These classes are fairly short. They are only for two hours on Saturday and they last for a month. Not a lot of time.

The lady's shoes on the left are of Summer's grandmother.




The man's shoe on the right is of Raven's Uncle Ray. Neither of these pictures show the finish of the shoes at all. Hopefully I can get a good picture of them as they eally look. They are so pretty!

These are just work-in-progress pics. If I can get over to the Arts Center today, I'll get a shot of the finished shoes. They also did a lttle hanging plackard to tell the viewer something about the person they were honoring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home